Are you not sure how you can get into joint ventures? Here are some ideas that may give you an initial knowledge on the kind of business you want to get into.
1. One of the simplest method of joint ventures is text link or banner exchange. You get to exchange these things with websites that are offering related products or services. If you start looking, you will find that there are a lot of companies that have what you have.
2. Sharing of websites with another that is targeting the same market. This basically means you get to share advertising and marketing with that site for half the price but with doubled traffic.
3. Exchanging of endorsements and reviews for both your products and services. Give and take. You write something about them and they write something about you too. Since you both know your products well, this is one form of getting credibility.
4. Combining products or services into a package with related businesses can also be an option. Your buyers will be more than glad to avail of what you are offering since they know that they are getting a good deal. When the profits start rolling, both of you can share them.
5. Products or services that do not sell good should not be left aside. Instead, try to offer them as an added bonus for another company. You can ask for a minimal share of the profits gained.
6. Volunteering a space for another business’ ads into your product endorsements. In exchange, you can ask them to do the same thing to their business as you have done with them. This is an effective way of expanding your visibility plus reaching further to other markets not on yours.
7. Trading of auto-responders or ezines with business having the same type of market.
8. Work together with related businesses to produce a promotional e-book to be given away. Publish your website ads in the e-book then give them all away for free.
9. Sponsoring a virtual trade show or seminar with another business. On these shows, try to include each other’s promotional bits and pieces.
10. Create a freeware program. Put in a promotional ad for each of your businesses in the program. Submit it to free sites and freeware.
In joint ventures, the idea is to give and receive. You can boost your marketing publicity with no problem at all by placing your advertisement on free stuff and allowing other people to give it away. The more people who give away your free stuff, the more your ad will be seen and exposed.
Unlike what you initially thought, many free stuff can be made effortlessly and without or little expense needed. Electronic freebies are perfect because with these types of freebies, you would not have to worry about shipping or physical material costs.
Below are some of the more popular kinds of electronic freebies you may want to take advantage of to make joint ventures work for you.
1. Free e-Books. Present these to your visitors. The e-book should tell something about your web site and what is offering.
2. Free e-Coupons or e-Gift Certificates. Give out free electronic coupons and gift certificates to your visitors so they will have an idea about your products or services.
3. Free e-Courses. Provide your visitors free electronic courses. They could e-mail your follow-up autoresponder to be able to get a free lesson everyday.
4. Free e-Reports. The reports could be in autoresponder form or in text format. In these reports, inform them about what your product or service is about and how it will benefit them.
5. Free Software. A lot of people are a sucker for free software. It could be a game or a useful utility. Have them download easily straight from your website.
6. Free Online Services or Utilities. Since most people are online most of the time, these freebies should be more than useful. They should also be ready to use right from your web site.
When you have decided on which type of joint ventures suit you the most, you can make use of this freebie strategy so your advertising will rapidly spread on the internet.